The Fayette County Board of Health exists to address the health needs of the residents of Fayette County, regardless of race, creed, age, or gender, with a goal to encourage healthy, responsible citizens.
This will be accomplished through education, fair allocation of available resources, and access to Public Health.
February, April, June, August, October, December Open to the public.
Boeke-Freed Meeting Room, Gundersen Palmer Hospital 8:00 a.m.
5 Members of the Board of Health
- Pat Hunsberger, Chair
- Hannah Lauer, PharmD., Vice Chair
- Clint Ambroson, D.D.S., Secretary
- Dr. Anthony Leo, M.D.
- Jeanine Tellin, Board of Supervisors
- Jessica Wegner, Liaison, Public Health Coordinator
- Jamie Hoey, Liaison, Public Health Administrator
- Catherine Miller, Liaison, Environmental Health
- Angie Meyer, Liaison, Home Health and Hospice
- Patrice Kuennen, Liaison, Gundersen Palmer Lutheran Hospital Administrator
- Erin Barkema, Liaison, Iowa Department of Public Health, Region 2 Consultant